Sunday, February 23, 2020

Improve Your Fiverr Services Descriptions And Images











About:

Are you a service provider on Fiverr and want to improve your sales? Then this service is for you! I will personally re-write your Description, this one, for you! It doesn't matter how long or how short you want it (between 120 to 1200 characters), I will re-write it in a way that helps You stand out from your competition.



This service is intended for new sellers on Fiverr but is open to anyone regardless of your experience on this platform.



Here's what I need from you:



  • Link to your service(s) - So I know which service(s) you wish to optimize & improve
  • What information you want included - I will craft your description based on the information you provide
  • Any other relevant information that might help



That's it! Simple right?



So what are you waiting for? Get one of my services today and stand out from the competition.



**Disclaimer: I can't leave any guarantees that sales will improve, it mostly depends on the service sold

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment