Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Ms Word Type











About:

I Will Do MS word Type






Hello, Welcome to mshohid's Gig on Fiverr.com!


Note: Please contact me first before placing an order to check the availability and custom price for the job!



Please visit here simple work link:







Gig Description:


Do you need a Virtual Assistant for Data Entry or Web Research Projects? I will do any kind of Data Entry or Web Research for you in my least possible time for you. I am an MS Office expert and I will provide you excellent and good looking documents in final delivery. Please check out my expertise below and the gig extras I'm offering.


Expertise:


Offline and Online Data Entry
Internet/Web Research
Pdf to Excel Conversions
Copy/Paste Taks
Companies Emails Research 
Data Capturing from the websites 
Mailing Lists Creation
Contacts Research
Email Searching
Excel Data Cleaning
Business Cards details in Excel
Typing




Regards,
Shahidul

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment