Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Send You My Succesful Sales Script











About:

After 10 years of cold-calling, I know all the tricks-in-the-book for getting a sale over the phone. Buy my gig and I will send you everything I know about making sales calls in my pamphlet!



Included will be:



1) Common objections and how to handle them.

2) Getting past the gatekeeper (receptionist / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / etc)

3) Making your script 

4) General tips on making the call.

5) Generating Leads



I can even write you a personalized script! Just look in the extras below.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Interesting strategy for cold calling.

Seller's Response:

Gets what he pays for, still gives a lower review. Not sure what I would have had to do to get a 5 star review. Seller beware!

Seller's Response:

Over delivered. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Very prompt and very good stuff! Thank you very much

:

Great buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment