Saturday, March 7, 2020

Train You On Effective Cold Calling











About:

Are you an entrepreneur looking to push your product out into the marketplace?

Tired of paying for appointments only to show up and the business owner isn't even there?

 I understand the frustration. It's not easy picking up the phone and putting yourself out there... I know the fear of rejection and being completely shut down. I have been running call centers and building sales teams for 7 years and the number one area of opportunity I have found within sales organizations is that most sales people don't like to pick up the phone and do the HEAVY LIFTING!



Well, FEAR NOT! I have mastered the ability to implement this particular skill unto anyone who is willing to learn. Do yourself a favor and make life easier on yourself! Learn a quick skill that will get your foot in the door and have an immediate impact on your results! DEALS DEALS DEALS!



We will go over the following:

  • Preparing to SMILE AND DIAL
  • Cold Calling Psychology 101
  • Intro to FINDING THE OWNER/DM
  • How to structure your PITCH
  • How to write your own COLD CALL SCRIPT
  • Qualifying your PROSPECT
  • Handling Objections
  • CLOSING/SETTING THE APPOINTMENT

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very excited about my decision to work with Jonathan. He is truly a professional and gifted as a trainer. I am renewed with my business and the journey and direction provided by Jonathan today. I highly recommend him and his talents as a mentor in sales training.

:

Vibrant! Pleasure to work with and looking forward to a long term relationship!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment