About:
Whether you want to raise money for your business, pitch a prospective employer or just want to get the word out, a well-crafted, compelling 'elevator pitch' is critical.Hi! I'm Mike, your own personal business consultant and marketing partner. I worked in consulting and managerial positions in multiple countries and am also an entrepreneur - I know what makes an elevator pitch amazing.
I've written thousands of articles, business copy and pitches overall that have helped my customers take their businesses and ideas to the next stage. Check out my seller reviews at https://www.fiverr.com/troon007
Whether you're an entrepreneur or a job seeker, take my help to craft an excellent pitch that not only generates real interest but also helps you make a memorable impression!
- Note: You're not going to get great opportunities every day. When you're face to face with someone who can help your business or career, you can't afford to screw up your elevator pitch and be forgotten in 5 minutes - Choose to be prepared today!
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Thank you so much for your amazing work!, this sounds great!, :D it has been a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you again in the near future!. You have been great!!
Seller's Response:Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you.
:Fast and gave me the start I needed to get my elevator pitch done. I made a few tweaks to make it more personal to me, but I'm sure he would have done so if I had given him more to work with in the beginning. I had no idea where to even start with it and so this was so helpful.
:good work!
:He exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend him!

No comments:
Post a Comment