Monday, March 30, 2020

Show You How I Became A Millionaire For Beginners











About:

HI, my name is Paul.



I'm a millionaire, financially independent and enjoy life! I live in a big house, own a nice car near silicon valley.



My days are fun, relaxing and no boss to tell me what to do. Better yet I did it without being a manager, without stock options and without a college degree! Anyone can do it. I have the investing keys to freedom. My amazing gigs will show you how.



I have been an investor for 25 years, worked for wall street and software firms. I've invested through every kind of market; bubbles, crashes, everything.



How I became a millionaire for beginners part 1 gig:



I will send you a link to download an audio mp3, In it I give an introduction then I will show you the basics of how I became a millionaire. Some of the stocks/securities I've invested in, a few of my metrics, some of my "secret millionaire mindset" and how to apply it for gain in your life today!



Gig extras contain part 2 and part 3.



Please while you have fiverr open provide positive feedback so I can continue these gigs. Your future is waiting!



Thank you.



pjd





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was prompt and kept in touch while making gig... Although, I do not believe It was worth the almost 50 dollars for a basic story of a few things he has done in life with no detail of how to make money or any strategies to make me feel like I know more now than I did before the gig...

:

Very interesting videos, packed with wisdom and information.

:

Yet another fantastic delivery. I really learned a lot from this gig and I appreciate all of the knowledge shared. Hats off to you my friend! You are a great teacher and I will happily refer others to your gigs as well. Many thanks again!

:

Another fantastic and extremely informative product. Highly recommended!

:

Paul's gig was a fantastic experience. I really appreciate that he takes his time and talks to his viewers as human beings and in a very down to earth way. His knowledge and advice is worth a ton. I am so much looking forward to parts 2 and 3 which I will order now. Thank you Paul!




No comments:

Post a Comment