Sunday, March 29, 2020

Review Your Film Or Trailer











About:

Hey! I’m an accredited film critic/festival director. With a combined 8 years of running film festivals and boutique film PR company, I will screen & review your film - meaning:

-I’ll give you honest feedback on the film. This is not an official movie review but an analysis of your film for insight on what works and could be improved. 

-I'll give you a few sentences on pr & marketing thoughts.

-If you’re submitting to a festival, I’ll make sure you know what programmers may look for with your film and how you can increase your chances of success (acceptance not guaranteed of course).

- Rated reviews (on a scale of 1-5) with additional comments for each of the following categories:

     -- Originality/Creativity

     -- Entertainment Value

     -- Programming Compatability (for film festivals)

     -- Production Value: Sound/Cinematography/Editing/Direction

     —Overall Score



NOTE: I do not give paid reviews for a buyer’s website. This is strictly my  subjective analysis and will read as such. Recommendations given in this analysis will not guarantee any film festival acceptance.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment