Thursday, March 26, 2020

Provide Valuable Business Advice











About:

I will give you a solid piece of advice for your business.



I am a flexible seller and this is probably my most flexible gig.



Some examples:



I can analyze a situation and draw conclusions



I can help you set goals and plan for success



I can assist you in deciding a course of action



I can solve a problem by recommending solutions



I can suggest a more effective strategy



I can validate ideas



For just $5 you'll receive one solid piece of advice.



Send me a message with any questions you have.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sounds great !

Seller's Response:

Great meeting you although I feel as though I could have done more if you provided me with more information. Best Regards.

:

This guy is great! He provides straightforward, honest opinions and advice. Order this gig!

:

I needed some advice because my business needs to have more growth that weighs out the expenses so I was seeking feedback as to whether or not this could be done. I got what I needed to hear and it has helped me strategize.

:

Steven Delivered exceptional work, he provided me so much detail & super happy with my order. Thank you for the advice and strateguy - hoping to implement soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment