Saturday, March 28, 2020

Help You Build Your Youtube Channel











About:

This Gig will Help Aspiring YouTubers and Content Creators But I can also advise and help Content creators who are struggling to grow and make helpful suggestions. If you already have a channel, then contact me so we can discuss your current status and work on a way to get you back on track. 





I have had my own channel for five years. I have nearly 20K Subscribers. I prefer a smaller crowd and I can tell you from experience, you don't need a huge channel to be successful, you just need to provide your supporting viewers with the content they love. You can have fun and yes you can make money, but its hard work and you get out what you put in. 



The first Gig provides consulting, this is good for someone thinking about Starting a YouTube Channel but needs information right from the source of a content creator. 



The Second Gig includes the first and I provide a road map to get you started. 



The Third Gig I will give you everything you need to know and do to get to 1K Subs As soon as possible. This is dependant on the kind of Content you want to provide. Please Contact me for any Custom request or if you want more then a half hour consulting session. 



Reviews


:

very genuine, great advice

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment