Thursday, March 26, 2020

Send You My List Of 77 Powerful Coaching Questions











About:

You’re a new coach and it’s exciting!!! You really want to make a difference in the lives of your clients so they can lead a more fulfilling life and get results.  One of the things new coaches commonly worry about is “what if I run out of questions to ask my client?” It’s always good to be prepared and it helps you hone your coaching skills.

This must have resource for all coaches will help you grow your coaching confidence. I’ve organized this list by category so you can easily use it while you’re coaching to keep your sessions flowing smoothly. You’ve got so many other things on your to do list to get your business thriving, don’t waste your time trying to create your own list when I’ve already done all the work for you!

The sections included are:

Goal Setting

Procrastination

Personal Growth

General Coaching

Inner Critic / Saboteur

Gratitude

Strengthening Values

Decision making

Perspectives

Gig Extra: Get my FULL list with an ADDITIONAL 147 questions, you will never be stuck again

Note: This is a PDF document of questions I’ve collected and used in my own practice over the years. There is no customization

Note: the information in this gig is copyrighted

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great content! Thanks

:

very pleased, sent very quickly :)

:

wonderful set of list!

:

Very good information

:

Excellent service for aspiring life coaches. Fast delivery for a great set of questions to help with my coaching sessions. Thank you so much will definitely order again




No comments:

Post a Comment