Sunday, March 29, 2020

Provide Coaching, Support For Amazon Fba











About:

You want to sell on Amazon FBA. You've been going through Youtube to get ideas on how to get started. 



Well, let me begin by saying there is more bad information out there than good!

Everyone is trying to sell you the dream. Let me just say this is not an easy business. 

I have gone through several of the high-end AMZ courses. Some are very good and others are mediocre and simply not worth spending thousands of dollars for. In the end experience in launching your own private label product is the best way to learn. But this comes at a cost, mistakes on sourcing wrong products, suppliers, listings, sponsored ads, launching products, etc...



I will coach and guide you in the direction you need to think about your business. This all starts with learning the basic fundamentals of what you need to know or consider before jumping on to selling on Amazon. I have launched several private labels brands and I can help you build a profitable AMZ business. 



I offer coaching, support and can guide you in starting a profitable Amazon business. 

Message me and let's evaluate if I can help you.



Frank



Reviews


:

Great working with!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment