Sunday, March 29, 2020

Ebay Store Analysis With Tips To Improve Your Store











About:

With the purchase of this eBay review and analysis you will get some of the following:



- I will take a overall look at your eBay store from an outside perspective.



- I will review your logo/main photo and banner and give criticism or complaints



- In some event I can help design a logo and banner or give tips on how to complete that for low cost or free.



- I will take a look at your inventory and give comments on your items



- I will check your pictures of items and give tips on how to take better photography of items

Reviews


:

great feedback. thank you very much would like to have you review my store again in the future.

:

great communication and review.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment