Monday, March 30, 2020

Write An Effective Elevator Pitch











About:

I will write impactful and effective elevator pitches for you to choose from. 

The first two elevator pitches will be for sales and marketing material that can be read or spoken in 20 to 30 seconds. Ideal for websites, videos, marketing material and more. 

The premium package will include a prospecting email for sales to use in prospecting emails and a phone script for sales to use in cold calling. 



I have 10 years of sales and go-market-strategy and have experience in creating elevator pitches. My goal is to capture people's attention in the first 20 seconds. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Elizabeth did an incredible job. The quality of the writing went above and beyond my expectations. The seller is very communicative, considerate, and overall pleasant to work with. I will definitely be contacting this seller for future work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It was lovely working with you and would definitely work with you again :)

Seller's Response:

I really loved to interact with this seller!!! She just delivered exactly what I wanted in a very professional manner. I would appreciate it if i could work with her again in the future

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was my pleasure and I hope we can work together in the future too :)

:

Exceptional work - one of the very best on Fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment