Thursday, March 26, 2020

Develop A Safety And Health Policy Or Procedure Manual











About:

Level 1 Seller 

Health Safety Environment Policy, Procedure Manual

 I have developed many safety manuals including Health, Safety, and Environment for clients, contractors (Saudi Aramco and Sabic) and subcontractors. I shall develop creative and customized Manuals with Laws, Classification, and Prevention Measures. I have over 8 years experience in developing MSDS, Procedures, SOP'S, Monitoring, ISO Manuals, Permit Designing, Health Safety Plans.

  My Topics include (Not Limited)

 ·        PPE'S  

·         Electrical Safety

·         Noise

.         Work at Height



I will charge $35 for 500-800 Words for Each Topic (See Price Section)

For more document about HSE Plan, HSEM, Procedures, Manuals,  or SOPs,  kindly message me before ordering.

I can also assist with HSE examinations such as NEBOSH, IOSH, MSc and Ph.D. dissertation etc, If you require any documentation that is not included above please contact me

 Only Delivered High-Quality Documents Until you Satisfy.

 Regards,

Approved

NFPA, IOSH, OSHA, ISO Lead Auditor



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with - and very quick. I would recommend wakasakmm to anyone needing his services.

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment