Thursday, March 26, 2020

Help You With Leads And Business Development In Brazil











About:

I will provide you a xls file with a number of prospect leads (including  company name, website, e-mail, LinkedIn profile) and business development services in Brazil. It will be a 3-step approach:



1) We have a 15-30min conversation and I will understand your needs;
2) We will define the target industries/segments to be approached in Brazil;

3) You choose which Fiverr package most fit to your needs and I will contact prospect customers and deliver you a xls file with contacts.



I will reach potential customers in my network of contacts and I will also cold connect via LinkedIn, and eventually cold call (if needed and if included in the package). My approach will vary according to the industry, my level of networking and the packege you select.


I have 10+ years in business development/sales in Brazil and Latam in idustries like:
- Tech
- Hospitality/Travel
- Martech/E-commerce/Marketing
- Retail
- Health
- Finance

- Others



I have a strong LinkedIn profile 3K+ connections and I will be able to get your business in touch with the right people and quickly conclude your first sales in Brazil.

Reviews


:

It was very good to work with leonardorp. He sent me the material very fast and helped me in some doubts that I had about the brazilian market.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment