Friday, March 6, 2020

Be Your Business Assistant In Philippines











About:

I will be your Business assistant or middleman in Philippines
* Need Philippine Market Research
* Need to buy existing business in Philippines or want to build your own business here.
* Need to settle some information to your business partner in philippines.
* Need Business arrangement
* Need to buy property in Philippines
* Need to source product in Philippines that are rare, unique and can capture the eyes of your customer
* Need to find local manufacturer that will create your product. Filipino's are popular in producing high quality products.
* Need help in promoting your product here in Philippines to improve your International Audience.


I can also help you in:
* Buying products from Philippines and ship it to you.
* Pictures from Philippines 
* Hiring employees (need to be legal hiring)
* History of Philippines
* All kinds of Research
* Booking of Hotel, Bills payment and Services Assistant.



Note:
Please contact me to discuss the project, the price and if you need any other services that are not listed above.
I only accept ethical business, no mlm, no hyip, etc.,
$5 is for consultation only.

Reviews


:

Strongly recommended. Few things left incomplete. But I will place order again for it.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment