Friday, March 6, 2020

Give Detailed Accessibility Support











About:

Do you have an accessibility question about your Word doc, PDF, PowerPoint, or website? I will happily train and give detailed instructions on how to solve accessibility problems. Get your own personalized accessibility consultant! 



Accessibility can be challenging depending on the type of software you are working in, or what level of support you are offering. 



I am an expert in Accessibility, Americans with Disabilities Act, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, Alternate Media, and Assistive Technology. 



Ask an Expert!

Reviews


:

great service from a pro

:

Has allot of knowledge, got full satisfaction out of the transaction

:

I'm new to this site and found this seller by browsing. So far, super satisfied with the response time and the quality of work. I will definitely keep this seller bookmarked as I start my new career and will certainly have additional questions and need help in this field!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment