Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Share My Winning Forex Automated Robot With You











About:

This Fiverr gig is for my automated Forex robot with included presets and installation manual.



PLEASE READ THE F.A.Q BELOW FOR MORE INFO!!!!



THIS IS THE BEST FOREX ROBOT AVAILABLE, PERIOD





START EARNING PASSIVE INCOME TODAY!!!





You'll see profits on day 1 of a successful installation!!



It is especially useful for the novice forex trader. You will learn SO MUCH in just a few days by watching the robot work. 



Simply install it, and let it run!



Included in this gig is:



  • The scalper robot


  • Manual (PDF)


  • Install Video


  • Presets ( Fast And Slow settings specifically calibrated for 7 different pairs. Use these for MAXIMUM results) 


And my assistance with any questions you may have! 



This robot is designed to work with Metatrader 4 (MQL4) ONLY ..and yes it works on an Apple computer. Thats what I use!!



You will need:



1.Forex broker account ( I use forex.com, but any forex broker will work..I can also assist if needed )



2.Metatrader 4 ( You will download this from your broker )



3.A Reliable internet connection



ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice guy that will answer all the questions you may have regarding strategy and bot. Make sure you you set everything right before trading with a live account.

Seller's Response:

He's very patient and thorough even after all the questions I asked him. Easy to reach and quick to respond.

Seller's Response:

It looked real , just one the first trade i got my 200$ account to $95 in 1h I hope this change ill gve it a 50/50

:

Thanks for the review Rickyherm! First off, I’m sorry for your loss! A loss like this, especially in 1 hour, simply isn’t possible with the bot UNLESS... 1. You’re bot isn’t set up correctly. 2. You’re manually trading with the bot 3. Poor internet connection Since you where also having install trouble, I’ll reach out and help trouble shoot

:

Seller spent a good 20 minutes answering all my questions before purchasing. This was my first time ever seeing anything like this. I will continue to work with seller A+ Recommended. Great communication skills




No comments:

Post a Comment