Friday, February 21, 2020

Coach You To Define A Strategy To Increase Your Business Profit Potential











About:

NOTICE! you can only order this introductory coaching gig ONE TIME and if you schedule your call and are a No Show then I will count this gig as delivered because I set time aside for you, for additional personal coaching see my new Gig for a consultation to set up coaching options. As a Tony Robbins Executive Business Growth Coach, a certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach and published author, I will help you define opportunities for your business and review areas to potentially increase revenues. I am looking for coaching clients to work with and grow their business our call will be via Skype or phone Monday thru Friday

Reviews


:

He has a lot of experience and has a lot of knowledge. He is very generous and he really helped me to get some clarity.

:

Need some insights on pricing and overall business strategy. Walked away with a lot of insights. Coachkip was also very fun to talk to.

:

I am very satisfied with the Gig, and definitely am going to implement what I learned from you today. Thank you so much.

:

Coach Kip came with a wealth of experience to support my business. A leader in his industry. His suggestions and ideas are very specific and aligned with the most current internet, sales and marketing trends. He is motivating and can sell ice to an Eskimo! Highly recommend.

:

Good coaching call




No comments:

Post a Comment