Sunday, March 8, 2020

Cancel Your Uniform And Linen Rental Contract











About:

I will read your uniform and linen rental contract (front and back), review one of your invoices and get your feedback on the problems you are having with your uniform rental company. Once I have all of those pieces, I can provide a path for you to prematurely & successfully cancel your uniform and linen rental contract or agreement. 



Most people just cancel by saying, "Come pick your stuff up". But this will leave you responsible for liquidated damages and most likely responsible for 50% of the balance of time left on the contract. I can show you how to do it properly which will give you up to five different ways you could possibly cancel and have a strong argument if the uniform and linen rental company should decide to take you to small claims court or arbitration.



I will write out a detailed report which will give you the path to becoming free from a uniform and linen rental provider. The report will include an explanation of the important terms of the agreement, the maximum amount you could be held liable for and a few strong and legitimate reasons you can use to cancel the contract.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment