Saturday, March 7, 2020

Get You Started With Blockchain And Cryptocurrencies











About:

Have you wondered what is this Blockchain hype? What is Bitcoin? Who was Satoshi Nakamoto? Okay, even I don't know Satoshi's true identity but I do know everything there is to know about Blockchain technology and its implementation.


If you are looking to learn about Blockchain for that college project, job interview or to build your own applications; you have come to the right place. I can help you in understanding the technology behind Blockchain and how cryptocurrencies work.


I also have a separate package for businesses who need a Blockchain consultant.



Please note that this is not a financial advice service. If you are looking for someone to tell you what would Bitcoin (or any other currency) be worth in future, you are looking for the wrong information. Anybody who shows you weird graphs and call them cat curves and double dog reversal (I swear I have seen people do it), is simply playing you.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment