Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Create A Telemarketing Script That Will Get You Sales











About:

Hi!



Here are my first tips to remember just as a gift for checking out my Fiverr Gig!



.#1 Gatekeepers are not your friends - so don't try the angle of becoming friends to make it through to your target. Their job is to keep you away from the boss. 



#2 - Saying "May I speak to the Owner or Decision Maker  " is the fastest way to get the response "We are not Interested."  . Our scripting is designed effectively get around the gatekeeper with a series of questions and techniques that will put you on the phone with a decision maker. 



I have coached and trained thousands of sales reps across the US for years on perfecting their telemarketing techniques. All of my scripting will be customized to your company and your industry. I will research your competition and deliver a scrip that will put you or your t-sales team team in front of decision makers.  



If you are experiencing minimal results and hate picking up the phone; let me create a winning script for you that will result in new sales!



I also offer private coaching on another Fiverr package if you truly want to take your business to the top. 



Great Dialing!



Brad  



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment