Friday, March 6, 2020

Review And Give Critical Feedback Your Etsy Shop In Detail











About:

I will Review And Give Critical Feedback On Your Etsy Shop In Detail. I am an Etsy shop owner and coach, A creative business consultant, A seamstress, and online marketer, and I would love to advise you. I will also let you know what you're doing correctly. I love what I do and I'll give you the best I have to offer your business!



I am knowledgeable about all selling aspects, including marketing and promotion. Choose my "gig extras" for specialty services!

You will be a happy customer.

Any questions? Just ask!





Reviews


:

Horrible. My order was never complete and he kept asking me to send him coupons not explain why. Not only that I can't get a refund back for him not delivering my job

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment