Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Give You A 30 Min Consultation On A Business Or Tax Matter











About:

Let's schedule a phone consultation! 

The best way to get concrete, useful information and to get our working relationship started is to schedule a consultation.

Consultations (held via phone) are power-packed to help get your business and brand to the next level. 

The consultation fee for your first consultation is credited towards future services. If we work together on a service, you will receive a discount of the consultation fee amount paid here.

Once you purchase gig, you will receive a link to my calendar to schedule your 15,30,60 min consult after gig is purchased. If you purchase consult that requires please upload documents within 24hrs of purchase to avoid delays.

I am willing to go over time by up to 5 mins to make sure we can cover as much info as possible within time constraints.

Be mindful I have clients who book consults directly with me from many different platforms that is why I ask for a 5 day window to deliver unless you purchase a urgent delivery request add-on. I do not take regular consults on Saturday and NO consults of any kind on Sunday. 2 day extension may be needed

Looking forward to building with you!

*All appointment times are in Eastern Time.

Reviews


:

Super simple super easy!! Catching up on 4 years of back personal taxes, and taxes for 2 companies. I'll be getting a refund without paying the government anything!! A quick 30 min conversation, filled out a brief form and BAMO!!! I'm all set! Super stoked!

:

What I was told was golden and went on with different options along with scenarios to better digest the idea. There is many approaches I possibly could make with my current inquiry which was not yet known till I was consulted which made this Gig worth it in every way. I recommend this! Thank You!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment