Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Watch Your Film For Feedback And Festival Tips And Skype











About:

You make your films with blood and sweat, struggle to raise funds, find actors and work really hard to finish it. But most of the people get exhausted after the film gets finished. Although, the main work begins after that, getting the film across to your audiences.



Why me?



I am a Film Editor, and I have been editing films since last 7 years, from short fiction to non-fiction films, from full-length feature documentaries to fiction. I have realized over these years that giving a feedback is an art in itself. I have been at the receiving end of this process for a long time. I believe that feedback needs to be specific, pointing out the problems and following that with giving possible solutions, without solutions the feedback remains just an inarticulate opinion.



What will I do?



I will help you with the following:

  • Detailed feedback.

  • Possible solutions and suggestions.
  • Help you identify your audience.



I will watch your film at least twice to give you a thorough feedback. Do message me before purchasing and I can help you with your doubts and questions. I really want to help filmmakers explore the newer avenues available to them and to tap their potential.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment