Friday, March 6, 2020

Write A Voicemail And Email Script That Gets Responses











About:

GET MORE CALLBACKS and EMAIL OPENS FOR YOUR SALES LEADS.
Mor Assouline here - I'm the Vice President of Sales for a very successful startup based out in Miami, FL. As the company’s second employee, I helped channel my passion and 10+ years of experience in sales and customer service into the #1 rated legal case management platform on the market.



Are you calling leads and not getting responses? 



When you call a lead and don't answer, do you leave a voicemail? Does your voicemail get a callback?



What do you get when you order?

  • I will write you a script on how to leave voicemails that get callbacks.
  • I will also write an email subject line that will get you a 90% open rate.






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment