Friday, March 6, 2020

Write Your Cold Call Script











About:

Let me write for you a killer sales script, guaranteed to help you set more appointments and get more sales!



I am a UK based sales trainer and consultant and have been providing sales scripts on Fiverr.com for the past three months via another account! I earned rave reviews on here with dozens of satisfied customers!



All of my scripts are custom built. I do not pick anything 'off the shelf'!


When choosing one of my sales scripts, you can rest assured that I will ask you plenty of questions about your company, your product/service and the aim of the call. My scripts then work as a conversational flow - my intention is that anyone picking up the script will be able to sell for your company!



I use all of my knowledge of sales and writing to ensure that your scripts are up to scratch and will get you the sale your business deserves.



Please be sure to send me a message right away if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Great work, thank you

:

Great script!

:

His business background in advertising convinced me to try him. His performance convinced me to return again and again. Bought email and telemarketing script. He is beyond flexible, he is insanely amazing. I have worked with great talent on fiverr. The quality continues to be great. This guys execution of my scripts is insanely, amazingly great. As a start up photography business. I can't thank you enough

:

He did a good job.

:

Great experience, start to finish. Really pleased with what Rob produced. I would highly recommend his services!




No comments:

Post a Comment