Saturday, February 8, 2020

Help You Make THOUSANDS On Amazon











About:

                  * * * ORDER 4 GIGS, GET THE 5TH FREE! * * * 



IT'S the little things that set you apart from your competitors in a hyper-competitive, global market. Using tiny tweaks, changes and behaviors, I have made tens of thousands of dollars selling on both Amazon (as a 5-star seller) and Craigslist over the years. It's a great supplemental source of revenue and a lot of fun. I will show you how to sell using a sure-fire method I've honed over the years. It's really so simple, I wonder why more people don't employ the few extra measures to make their sales pop...



Whether you're looking to set up shop on Amazon or just sell some stuff around your house on Craigslist, I can definitely help.



For a five buck investment (!), you will receive 15 YEARS' worth of distilled sales knowledge in a succinct eBook, and free (brief) consultation if you have any questions about the techniques.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Said she had experience with Amazon. I asked if she could answer a very specific question and provide results. In the end, she could not. She offered other related help instead, which may be valuable.

Seller's Response:

I made it clear, in writing, about the possibility of not being able to help due to his special circumstances. He understood the risks and purchased the gig anyway. Not mentioned in his review is my going above and beyond - 90 minutes instead of 60, and then answering his myriad emails with detail.

Seller's Response:

Just bought a e book. Not satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Read the gig descriptions carefully. I can't be faulted for providing anything other than what the gig describes. This gentleman also literally asked me to send him an ebook: "Hi lchitnis please send me your business e book. Thanks" - so I'm not sure where I'm at fault. I wish him the best.

Seller's Response:

Very good information




No comments:

Post a Comment