Saturday, February 8, 2020

Write A Custom Script For Tough Professional Situations











About:

                           See Example of Service In Gallery Above!!



The business world is riddled with interpersonal landmines threatening your professional success.  The application process, negotiations, co-worker dilemmas, and other predicaments arise without warning.  



Not everyone has the soft skills necessary to navigate this tumultuous terrain, and those who possess such skills waste precious time formulating ways to communicate what is on their mind in a professional way.



Here, I work to solve that problem!  I provide customized script verbatim to respond to your toughest business-related situations!

 

This is perfect for:

  • Promotion Requests
  • Freelance Negotiations
  • Contracting Complications
  • ...more!


My goal is to meet YOUR individual needs for your particular situation.  As a result, I provide UNLIMITED revisions until you are satisfied with my work.  Your professional career is on the line after all!



                            Note: High-quality service in standard American English



Reviews


Seller's Response:

His script was VERY helpful. He helped me get a bargain for a better salary! And he had it done within hours. Would HIGLY recommend.

:

Thank you for your review! I'm glad I was able to provide a professional service that fits your needs.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment