Sunday, February 2, 2020

Give You Business Coaching For Your Start Up Business











About:

Few people become GREAT on their own. And even fewer people can afford to pay the big dollars to high priced business coaches to help them develop and implement quality and curated strategies just for them. That's where I come in. 



I have been in the business realm for over 20 years and have started 3 successful businesses. I have grown startups from absolutely nothing to over $4 million in sales and know the time proven strategies to help you do the same. I have worked myself out of my basement and into a 10k sq ft office building 3 times now and am about to do it again. 



Why do I take time out of my day to help you? Because success on my own is failure. It is my life's passion to help people who needed the person I needed when I was starting out. I just want to help. That's it. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easygoing and knowledgeable. Took the time to listen and provide advice, share suggestions and hold you accountable. I feel like personally and professionally I made a lot of progress and my business is so much better for it, the cost and time spent was worth it. Highly recommended, will buy from again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kindness!

Seller's Response:

I think Josh will be a great person to help me achieve my business goals. I'm looking forward to working with him. Thanks Josh.

:

Thank you!

:

Thanks for everything




No comments:

Post a Comment