Sunday, February 2, 2020

Consult You If You Are Stuck In Kindle Publishing











About:

I've been earning a full-time income on Amazon Kindle while traveling with my wife and a little daughter for almost 3 years. I've published over 50 books in multiple niches, both non-fiction and fiction, including children's books, romance, etc.

As an experienced book author and publisher, and a person who is constantly learning new skills on Kindle from multiple sources, I know how hard and confusing it may be to start. It also feels crazy to publish the book and get no or very few sales. If you are stuck at any point of building your Kindle publishing career, I'm ready to help. I've been there. There are many good coaching programs, but most of them lack one thing -- personal approach. No matter, how good the course's content is, you are going to have your unique and specific questions. Big coaches usually have lots of students, and they physically cannot answer all questions in details. I'll give all my attention to exactly what you need to improve, whether it's starting aspects, your sales page, marketing, or strategic issues.

"We rise by lifting others." I like consulting people and helping them out. Feel free to reach me and we will discuss all the further details.

Reviews


:

if I have any more questions I'll definitely buy it again it was super helpful I lm super excited to get my writing career off and running too cool

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment