Saturday, February 22, 2020

Give You Product, Strategy And Mvp Consulting











About:

I have brought a number of new products to market and raised $1 million + in funding for new ideas. 



I love helping new innovation projects succeed. It is my passion. 



I am an Engineer with a Masters degree in Innovation Management and trained in the Lean Startup principles by Eric Reis. 



So stop searching and lets get to work:)

Reviews


:

Great on time communication delivery, great Q&A session to better understand the need for my Startup's MVP. I'd highly recommend this gig if you want someone professional on your side who can explore by asking the right questions and van offer help to bring your idea to life.

:

Raj is definitely an asset to call on when you want to bring a product to the market, from initial concept to manufacturing sourcing to route-to-market

:

Very easy to communicate with and offered great insight into my problem.

:

Delivered a satisfactory marketing strategy tailored to my needs.

:

Given the challenging aspect of the project, he knew how to focus on it, and gave some useful advice and resources to help me progress forward with it. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment