Saturday, February 22, 2020

Make Excel Spreadsheet With Formula And Macro











About:

Welcome to my Gig!

EXCEL SPREADSHEETS, FORMULAS, FUNCTIONS AND MACROS



I'm Expert in Microsoft Excel, I have 3 Year experience, I can help you in any kind of tasks as follows:

  • Pivot Table
  • Excel Dashboard
  • Apply formulas/Advance Filter 
  • Vlookup/Hlookup
  • Countif/Countifs
  • Sumif/Sumifs
  • Data Validation
  • Conditioning Formatting
  • Drop down
  • Redesign Excel worksheets to get it data more clean and neat
  • Split text/data into different cells 
  • Create Invoices for a raw data with automated Invoice Numbers
  • Know almost all formula used in making spread sheet

Thank you for reading, I am looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment