Sunday, January 19, 2020

Anything For You In Hong Kong Bcos I Am Resourceful











About:

Please contact BEFORE placing a gig. We hope to align expectations first. :) 



I am Meisy - a local in Hong Kong. I am known to be super resourceful. I have the sweet girl and a business woman personality at the same time. And, I have a team of locals here to back me up to serve you. Yes I am the boss. I am a fun person and I appreciate arts.  I love helping out. I had my education in Hong Kong and the U.S. 



Want something from my end? Happy to assist you! I serve locals and foreign guests!



What can I do for you? Personal / Business - also work for me. You name what you need. I am the Miss Resourceful. Please message for a quotation. 



Personal FUN stuffs - shopping, price checking, restaurant reservation, dropshipping , trip planning, sending you some stuffs, third party shipping, sourcing, trend information, etc



Personal SERIOUS stuffs - medical appointments , doctor referrals, insurance practice info, lawyer referrals, etc



Business stuffs- bank account opening referrals, virtue office setup, SME related matters, eCommerce agent referrals, insurance information, actuary referrals, accounting referrals, China sourcing, trademark filing in US/ HK/ China, etc



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely outstanding work, went above and beyond expectations and would 110% recommend if you need someone who is resourceful in Hong Kong. Will be doing a lot of business together.

:

Thank you very much for your trust

:

Thank you for an efficient service, and your suggestions to improve my product delivery.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Thank you Eaglemasterco for your help, we will work together for other mission in Hong Kong




No comments:

Post a Comment