Sunday, January 19, 2020

Answer Questions About Accounting Or Payroll











About:

I will answer 1-5 questions about accounting or Australian payroll.



Find the answers to those accounting questions you have always wanted to know!

I will answer your accounting and payroll questions so you can get on with managing your business.



Examples of questions I can help you with may include (but are not limited to):

1. How do I classify a withdrawal of cash from my business?

2. What is the accounting entry for 

3. How do I process a business expense which I paid for using my personal bank account?

4. What is the difference between my profit and my cash flow?

5. How can I reduce the time spent on my accounting for my business?

6. How is annual leave ordinarily calculated?



What this gig does not cover:

This gig does not incldue fixing accounting related issues. I can provide you with the knowledge to understand a particular issue / specific question.



About Me:



I have extensive experience with accounting working both in accounting firms and running my bookkeeping business in Australia.



You will have access to a registered BAS agent to answer your questions.



The answers are to be no more than 3 sentences each. 



100% Client Satisfaction





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment