Sunday, February 2, 2020

Guarantee You Passive Income











About:

I'm going to be plain and simple about this. I know there are many ways to make money online. Some are scams and some are real. 99% of them charge you, the other 1%, I know them. And let me tell you this, they do bring in income! Lots of it, that's if you know the ways. When I first started out, I had no ambition, no desire, and worst of all, no money. I did not want a labor job. I wanted a dream job. Somewhere where I could be my own boss and make my own money, at my own pace. So, I heard about lots of them through internet ads. I tried them. But, every time it seemed like my life was about to change, BAM! I needed to pay! It was so frustrating. However, I found a way. After staying up on days and months trying to figure out some way to make a living using my smartphone; one by one, they all started coming to me. It was like a dream come true. Nowadays, I can actually pull off over $1,000 monthly just for using my phone and you can too! The best part is that is super easy! So, if you are looking to make an extra income and stop wasting your time scrolling down through Facebook, hit me up! It will be the best $5 you've ever invested. I guarantee it!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller pulled random information that is searchable anywhere on the Internet. Gig Descriptions do not accurately portray what is actually received. I was not able to see a preview of the documents, if I had been able to I would have passed on this gig. I guess this just did not meet my expectations. It seems as if this seller has found some information materials and making copies and is now selling them.

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Seller gives the basics on HOW one goes about setting up a passive income. Guaranteed passive income ideas. You misread the title if you thought he was going to do it all for you.

:

The information provided does not match the gig description. Eventhough I reported this to the seller, he resubmitted a new document but the information again did not meet the gig description

:

People expect way too much for the low price of the gig. Is true. I've been busy with school, however, I did provide the correct gig after sending the wrong one by accident. This is the type of people you want to avoid selling to.




No comments:

Post a Comment