Saturday, February 1, 2020

Help You Improve Your Etsy Store











About:

Could your Etsy shop do better? 

Do you feel like you should be selling more?

Let me have a look!



For the basic package I will audit one listing:

Give you my intake on your product's name, descriptions and photos- and how to make them better! 



FULL REVIEW for only $15 

the middle package will have that one listing audit, but, I will also go over other sections in your store- like - Bio section, branding, links, etc.- providing my advice on what needs to be done to make the entire shop more appealing! 



Get the most out of this gig-

The medium offer + an Etsy cover photo that I will design as a collage of your best product photos!



If you need help with design or text- contact me and I will create a special gig for your needs!



I have working with Etsy shop owners for the past 3 years, and would love to share my input to help you maximize your Etsy revenue! 



You'll receive a PDF document, within 3 days of the order, that will specify the things I see need change in your store. 

I cannot tell you if it would be one page or 10- as that is entirely up to your store and the things that it is missing to be more successful! 





Reviews


:

Maya is an extremely knowledgeable person, from her report I found out so many useful and valid things, that I couldn't be happier! Thank you Maya! :)

:

Wow! That is, without doubt, the best, most professional, detailed and exceptional audit I've ever found here. Perhaps even the best gig I've ordered for anything!! I am so impressed. Maya seriously knows her stuff!!

:

Wow truly an awesome job!! She hit on a lot of valid points and extreme helpful. I will order from her again!!

:

WOW! By far the best Gig I have ordered on Fiver. Maya Mey goes into a lot of detail about your shop and lots of things to improve on. I would highly recommend.

:

I'm so appreciate the work done by Maya. The audit was very detailed and full of useful information. I'll implement all the advices I received. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment