Monday, February 3, 2020

Prepare Any Human Resources Document For You











About:

I will prepare HR Documents like: 

  1. Offer Letters for ALL CATEGORIES OF EMPLOYMENT
  2. New Hire Checklists
  3. On-boarding Slides
  4. Grievance Forms
  5. Exit Interview Forms
  6. Interview Questions
  7. Job Descriptions
  8. Vacancy Announcements
  9. Increment Letters
  10. Letter of Confirmation
  11. Promotion Letters
  12. Termination Letters
  13. FAQs
  14. Standard Operating Procedures
  15. Employee Handbooks etc.


To commence, I need:



  1. A summary about your company
  2. Supporting Documents


Do not hesitate to contact me with your service preferences. 



KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work

Seller's Response:

Amazing Buyer!

Seller's Response:

She should update her pricing on profile and not tell customer after the fact. That’s very deceptive.

Seller's Response:

Amazing work, completely understood my needs and turned my messy thoughts into a well thought out advertisement for the position we are hiring for. This is the best use of my money this month as it saved me hours of pain and certainly a better result than I would have come up with. Thank you!

:

Thank You So Much! I am glad I was able to help. Tip Duly Received!




No comments:

Post a Comment