Monday, February 3, 2020

Be Your Professional Amazon Consultant











About:

If you have questions about selling on Amazon, ask me! 
Avoid expensive mistakes, get some professional advice. 




Topics I can help with:



  • Best practices
  • Developing product detail pages
  • Listing products 
  • How to win the Buy Box
  • Seller's Fees
  • Style Guides
  • How to use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
  • Benefits of using FBA over FBM
  • Returns, replacements and refunds
  • Advertising and campaigns
  • Dropshipping
  • Selling Policies
  • Customer service expectations
  • Feedback and Reviews
  • Profit Margins & Pricing
  • Reports 




Don't see a topic for your question? Send me a message and I'll let you know if I can help.




I will offer my advice, information and expertise for a specific question.
This Gig includes 30 minutes of consultancy.






Get your advice now so you can focus on what matters, sales!

Reviews


:

Great Guy Good service!

:

immer wieder gerne! :)

:

Great communication

:

Immer wieder gerne, Super arbeit!

:

Immer wieder eine Freude:)




No comments:

Post a Comment