Friday, February 7, 2020

Provide A Detailed Etsy Shop Critique











About:

Are you struggling to get views and sales in your Etsy shop? As an Etsy shop owner with over 10 years experience and multiple stores, I know what it takes to get views, get your listings to the front page of you section, and ultimately make sales.  I currently have multiple live shops, and my two main shops rank in the top 5% of all Etsy shops in terms of sales.  I makes sales every single day and most of my items are on the first page of search results.  Let me put my experience to work for you!



My shops include:

resistancenation

chick9clothing

thenorthweststore

scandinaviandesignus

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the best gig I have used and well worth the price paid! The feedback I received was detailed with some unexpected weaknesses identified. Krista's knowledge is invaluable and the success of her shops shows that she has the experience, knowledge and skill set to not only provide a shop critique but add a lot of value with great examples. This is a service I will use again once the recommendation have been embedded. Thank you Krista for all your work, much appreciated.

:

Very detailed and thorough work. Far exceeded my expectations. Timely delivery and proficient. Will definitely use again and highly recommended.

:

Simply stated - Krista is an expert in her field. Thank You for the valuable information, truly appreciate it!

:

Seller did an excellent job analyzing my e-commerce site giving a straightforward and actionable plan

:

Thank you, and I would love to help you with SEO stuff when you are ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment