Sunday, February 2, 2020

Give You Expert Business Advice On Any Idea, Or Challenge











About:

Over the past 20 plus years in the business world I have seen just about everything. I have worked in management, production and training/development capacities and I understand the challenges of day-to-day business and WANT TO HELP. 



I am known as a customer-centric problem solver and here is your chance to tap into that knowledge!



For the price of a Basic Gig, you can send me any one (1) NON-LEGAL related challenge you are facing or idea you want to bounce off of someone. Think of me as a member of your Advisory Council for $5. I will take it, mull it over and give you my input.



What do you ACTUALLY get? Well, I don't know what your challenge or idea is yet, but I can tell you this: It will be honest advice that you can use!



I cannot solve every problem...but I can provide insight into how to approach or deal with them. 



Due to the fact that this is WIDE open, there are no refunds. After all, what have you really got to lose for $5? Even if you don't agree or like the advice, you were able to get a second opinion for $5. That is a deal in any business realm. 




*NO LEGAL* I'm not a lawyer

Reviews


:

He answers my questions deeply and gives me something to go forward. I am satisfied with the answer every time and I develop every time. I recommend you.

:

Wow! Very impressed- I can tell Chad actually put time ad effort in his response- it wasn't just a template

:

This gig is one of those rare opportunities on Fiverr where for the price of a gig you get world-class expertise. Do yourself a favor and order.

:

Amazing job! 5 stars across the board. Fast and awesome output!!

:

He's always trying to give good advice and I'm always grateful to him. Through him I try to grow with him and I always want to ask him for advices. I am going to recommend him to other colleagues as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment