About:
Limited time only so buy now!
Hi there! I’m a professional blogger with almost 70k subscribers and over 4 years of experience building websites. For this exclusive Fiver gig I will record a high definition video reviewing your online course using screen capture software for mac.
This gig features:
- Custom video review of me visiting your online course
- Unbiased review from a real user with a fresh prospective and an open mind
- I will produce a review that will highlight the plus points as well as any potential improvements that could be made to your online course
Send me a message before ordering if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you soon, exclusively on fiverr!
Reviews
:
AWESOME SERVICE! My mind is blown!! I am a novice and new to creating an online course. "t_targaryen" opened my eyes to so many elements that need correction & why! He is amazing and he truly is well versed with online platforms. Highly professional! Both written review that accompanies the video which takes a frame by frame analysis of each section of the course that needs modification. Such a small price to pay for a insightful and unbiased evaluation of my course! I am so grateful and I will definitely hire him again for the next reveiw! Fantastic service well worht the price of admission!! HIGHLY recommended! :-)
:Good experience
:I am so thankful for this in-depth, professional, enthusiastic and constructive review of my course. It was also super exciting to have a first time, real live feedback of my course!
: :
No comments:
Post a Comment