Monday, January 13, 2020

Help Verify Your Business Idea











About:

You have a business idea! But you don't know if it's worth to pursue and start your own business? I can help with that! I will help you pursue your happiness, passion and wealth.


By buying the package you get a very detailed explanation why your idea is good or bad.
- Is your idea based on products, or services?

- Who will you sell it to?

- Where do you get your products from?

- Do you do your own service or will you hire someone?

- What are your margins?

- Do you want to do business locally or internationally?


With the consulting package I will give you advice and ask you whether you have the skill and mindset of a business owner, where you go to have your business registered in your country, etc.


With the financing package, I will give advice how to get money from banks/investors/crowdfunding to realise your business. Teach you about taxes, etc.



ALL the questions you have, I am able to answer with as result you knowing if you should start your own business.


With the bonus package if you are unsure of everything, I can personally help you set-up your company and get you started with Skype. You will thank me later when you can run your own business after this package.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment