Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Teach You How To Thrift For Reselling











About:

Basic Thrifting Gig



For this gig I will provide one typed page regarding thrifting for resale. I will teach you how to find the best thrift stores, what to look for and avoid, what to buy, and how to resell.



Poshmark Thrifter Gig



For this gig I will provide two typed pages teaching you about thrifting for resale on the Poshmark app/website. I will teach you how to find good thrift stores, what to look for or avoid, what to purchase, how to price and describe items, and other tips related to thrifting for reselling on Poshmark.



Poshmark Thrift Expert



For this gig I will provide two typed detailed pages of information teaching you about thrifting for resale on the Poshmark app/website. I will teach you how to make good money by doing this. I will teach you how to find good thrift stores, what to purchase or avoid, how to price and describe items, and how to sell successfully on Poshmark. I will include a list of top brands to look for when thrifting that have the best resale value.

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment