Monday, March 2, 2020

Edit Your Airbnb Listing To Increase Guest Bookings











About:

Please see my reviews! I will carefully review and enhance your Airbnb listing to increase visibility and increase your bookings! I'm building my Fiverr profile so prices won't stay this low for long!

I have 2 years experience managing many Airbnb properties in Australia. English is my native language so I can craft attractive descriptions easily. I'm a Superhost for the 7th consecutive time and a member of the Airbnb Community Experts program.

ON OFFER!

I will quickly make your listings more attractive to potential guests! How?

Silver Package:

✅ Review and stylishly craft your descriptions

✅ Re-ordering of photos to give the best impression of the Airbnb listing

✅ Photo captions

✅ Review booking settings

Additional:

✅ Edit your existing 'Cover Photo' to make it stand out to guests when scrolling through all the properties on Airbnb

Diamond:

✅ I can also do research on other properties in your area to make sure your listing is competitive


✅ Pricing options


Feedback from a previous customer "Paul is a treasure and we are so glad to have used his services in setting up our Airbnb. His know-how and good nature really showed and has helped us tremendously"



Custom orders available

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We communicated a lot back and forth. He was very prompt, professional, and had great recommendations! 10/10 would work with again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks Justin. It was great to work on this custom gig to improve your Airbnb listings. The changes I made will make your listing more appealing and also make your listing more visible to potential guests.

:

Paul did an amazing job in helping me to improve the description of an Airbnb beach front property. He also provided additional recommendation on competitive pricing. He was really great to work with and very attentive to details. Very responsive. I look forward to working with him in the future on other listings.

:

Muy recomendado , excelente comunicación, un trabajo muy bueno. Gracias por todo!

:

Thanks! I’m glad you are very happy with my English language version of your Airbnb listing. ¡Gracias! Me alegra que esté muy contento con mi versión en inglés de su listado de Airbnb.




No comments:

Post a Comment