Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Give You Professional Logistics Advice For Sea Or Airfreights











About:

Having worked in the fast pace logistics business environment in different countries and with all types of transport mode makes me your expert when it comes to questions that the internet cannot answer or where you're not sure how to ask them.

Feel free to ask everything - LCL / FCL shipments by sea, sending airfreights, questions about documentation, freight rate explanations, transit times, operating principles of carriers, customs and so on... I also have a worldwide network of contacts and agents that might help you or your customers locally to get things sorted.

Reviews


:

Went above and beyond my expectations.

:

Super helpful, knowledgeable and responsive. Thank You

:

I have not used this service for a long time and I'm glad I, finally, did it. Henrie_123 helped me a lot. She gives the impression of a very intelligent and kind person. If you have any questions about freight forwarding, logistic, tariffs and so on do not look further. Henrie_123 will answer all your questions. It is a pity that Henrie_123 is so far from North America. She is a person with whom you always want to communicate.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment