Monday, March 2, 2020

Give You A Good Honest Profitable Business Or Personal Life Advice That Worth











About:

My name is Nir Shalem From "Shalem4you", a senior business adviser and consultant. I have over 18 years of managing and consulting Experience. I will give you a good, specific and profitable advice on business and marketing issues you want to solve. for example, how to manage your Employees, how to Negotiate smartly, how to Increase your sales, how to Maximize your networking, etc.. My advice would be specific and not general and also will give you profit !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nir Shalem has clear upfront communication and aims for good partnership

Seller's Response:

Great communication and good partner. best of luck on his great business.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. Did help me a lot. Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment