Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Provide Essential Life Coaching Forms











About:

Hello,



I am a certified NLP Life Skills Coach, who is passionate about helping others. I know how difficult is to set up a coaching business. 



Let me help to make your life a little bit easier! I always loved paperwork, so I came up with this Gig, hoping that I can give some help to other coaches out there. 



For just $15, I will give you 8 forms + a bonus sheet, that can be fully edited and customised to fit your business using MS Word: 

  • Client Information Sheet
  • Coaching Agreement
  • Coaching Log
  • First Session Questionnaire
  • Goals Sheet
  • Invoice Template
  • Monthly Review and Feedback
  • Session Debrief
+ a BONUS sheet:  ~ 40 Useful Questions for Life Coaching ~



If you want to save time and concentrate on the real work of your life coaching business, this is the gig for you!





Would you need help to create a worksheet, planner etc. to use in your coaching business? Check out my other Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/brigittabajsz/create-your-freebies-workbook-planners-in-pdf-format 





Reviews


:

Seamless process

:

Great! Thank you!

:

Great deal

:

quick and easy

:

Wow came back the same day! The forms are great thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment