Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Give You Recruiting And Lead Generation Tips











About:

* Contact me before placing an order



Are you looking to set up a Recruiting agency ?

Looking to set up a new Business ?



I am a Professional Recruiter and i have been in Recruiting business from many years. if you are looking to set up a new business or want to start a new business, i will help you by making a consultancy session here on fiverr. If you are a Pro Recruiter or want to start from scratch i will help you in all your queries. I will give you tips, ideas, planning for Recruiting. I will give you help on certain tools that are helpful in lead generation and Recruitment.i will give you Research tips that can help you to generate leads.



Remember : It would be a active session on fiverr. you need to be active with me. so first inbox me so we can schedule a session. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had the pleasure of discussing tips and ideas for recruitment and staffing and you were willing to go the extra mile to collaborate with me. thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank You :)

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with, gave good advice

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Quick response and was what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment