Saturday, December 7, 2019

Give Advice On Any Online Business Challenge Or Idea











About:

I've worked in digital businesses for +10 years, including startups and corporations, and have seen just about anything there is to see. Worked at executive, management and consultative levels.



I am known as a problem solver and I've signed up on Fiverr to help you solve that problem or answer that question! Ask about mobile apps, websites, platforms, extensions, you name it.



You can send me one (1) challenge, question or even a startup idea*, and I'll answer it in the best possible way. I've advised +15 startups in the past 2 years, and you can get that same advice for just a couple of bucks.



Check my LinkedIn profile to know more about me and know whose advice you'll be getting (look me up: Matias Negrotto).



I'm not able to solve any problem, but I can provide true insights on how to approach it. 



Unfortunately there are no refunds for this service, as this is realy wide open, but you can be certain that you'll get what is promised.



* NO LEGAL challenges, questions or ideas, I'm not a lawyer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

He understood the idea and the plan, and delivered more than what I expected. The advice he gave shows, he is the right person to talk to about a startup, and a pre-seed ideas. Very satisfied with the purchase.

:

Anas has a great thing going on and a huge potential as an entrepreneur, as he has correctly identified a market opportunity for the product he's working on. He was a little skeptical at first, but he has proven to have understood what's needed to thrive. I would definitelty work with him again.

:

Matias, thank you so much for your brilliant advice and I will defintely be in touch again. Recommend this to anyone out there looking for business and entrepreneurial insight.

:

Thank you Matthew for your kind words and I would be pleased to work with you again. Please do let me know how things go! I recommend Matthew as a buyer as he is extremely easy to work with and truly puts effort into understanding the problematics around his business and ventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment